Custom Labels for CBD & Hemp Products
CBD is a Cannabidiol and is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of 113 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and accounts for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. In 2018, clinical research on cannabidiol included preliminary studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain. CBD is in products such as oils, creams, drinks, food products and even pet products.
Hemp Extract (CBD) Hemp extracts are naturally found compounds in the leaves of hemp. Hemp fiber, seed and oil can be used for a number of products. Food products. Hemp juice · Hemp is used to make a variety of commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, shoes, food, paper, bioplastics, insulation, and biofuel.
You also have to choice to use my commonly accepted materials such as BOPP, which is a polypropylene material that is extremely durable water and oil resistant. In addition you can choose a mid-price range material such as a semi-gloss with a laminate. The most common materials are clear, chrome and white, we can also do cold foil to accent your labels as well as putting on a gloss or matte laminate on your labels.
Get A Free Quote For Your Custom CBD & Hemp Product Labels
For all custom products you should consider these factors when selecting a product label.
- Material type, what is the look and feel you are going for? How is it being applied to your product?
- Does your product require tracking, via Lot Codes, Use by Dates, Sequential Numbering, Bar Codes or QR codes?
- Does your product require extended content?
- Lead Times, are you trying to launch a product or product concept quickly?
Advanced Labeling Systems can answer all of these questions for you and provide solutions that can make your product standout without spending extra money on inventory that may become obsolete by changing regulations.
Advanced Labeling Systems provides value added services.
- Quick Turnaround 5-7 days after proof approval
- No Set up fees an Digital orders
- Free Proofs
- From 1 to 20,000 labels
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 100 Stock Materials
- 1,500 Dies to choose from
- Minimums as low as 1 label on digital orders